The Simpla Catheter Retaining Strap (by Coloplast) is a stretchy strap that fits around the upper leg, with a closure tab that attaches the catheter tubing or leg bag tubing securely onto the outside of the strap. This retaining strap helps to prevent movement of the tubing which could lead to tension on an internal catheter or penile sheath (external catheter), especially when the drainage bag begins to fill up.
- Reuseable fabric strap with hook and loop closure.
- Suitable to secure either an internal catheter, an external catheter tubing, or the drainage bag tubing.
- Prevents accidental pulling on the catheter.
- Reduces the risk of injury to the urethra and leakage of the catheter.
- The soft elastic fabric strap fits firmly and comfortably around the leg.
- The fabric is backed with silicone beading to prevent it from slipping down the leg.
- Available in a choice of two lengths: 50cm or 60cm.
- Materials: Polyester, Polyamide, Elastane, and Silicone.
|Strap Length (Size)||50cm||60cm|
|Suitable for Upper leg Circumferences||45-50cm||55-60cm|
Others Also Bought