- The Skil-Care Lateral Positioning cushion corrects the sitting posture to control lateral leaning.
- It has a memory foam surface that contours to the user to eliminate the high and low spots that increase interface pressure.
- The temperature-sensitive visco foam surface moulds to user to reduce high pressure spots and provide greater comfort.
- The high-density foam core adds comfort and prevents bottoming-out for optimal weight and pressure distribution.
- Firm foundation eliminates sling-seat hammocking.
- Can be oriented to right or left side as elevated side corrects left or right leaning.
- Low-shear cover is a double stretch, liquid-proof, breathable, fluid-proof fabric that wipes clean for easy care.
- Double anti-slip safety is provided by a safety strap that fastens the cushion to the wheelchair along with a non-slip bottom that helps keep the cushion securely in place.
- Elevated side supports wheelchair user to control pressure-causing lateral leaning.