The SOSecure Containment Swim Brief is washable pants for use next to the skin under a swim suit. It is designed for fecal incontinence but may protect against some urinary incontinence. The best protection against leakage is achieved when the right size is chosen and it is adjusted as snugly as possible using the closure tabs.
- Suitable for use by Boys or Girls (unisex undergarment).
- Made from stretchy polyurethane fabric with a soft fleece lining.
- The waist and legs are elasticised to help prevent leakage.
- The pants are fully adjustable using the velcro closures.
- Can be put on while lying down by opening the pants out flat.
- Can be put on while standing up by closing one side before pulling it up over that leg, then closing the other side and adjusting both sides again for the best fit.
- This product must be adjusted to fit as closely as possible to make use of its containment ability.
- Machine washable.
- Do not tumble dry (line dry only).
Note: This product is designed for use without an additional absorbent product.
Child briefs are available in XS to XL.
Size Selection Instructions:
- Measure the Rise (crotch depth) by starting 1 inch below the belly button and measuring down through the legs and up again to the same level on the back as where you started on the front.
- Measure the Waist circumference (at 1 inch below the belly button) and the Hip circumference (at the widest part below the waist).
- If the child or youth has a waist/hip measurement between 56cm (22") and 76cm (30") you can choose between the child and youth styles. For a very tall and thin child you may need a youth size (which has a higher rise) so that the brief reaches the natural waistline. For a short and stocky child you may require a child size (which has a lower rise).
|Waist or Hip||Rise (Child)|
43 - 49cm
(17 - 19")
50 - 54cm
(20 - 21")
55 - 62cm
(22 - 24")
63 - 69cm
(25 - 27")
70 - 76cm
(28 - 30")