The Spill Not Jar and Bottle Holder is a plastic holder with a non-slip base and containing three different sized inverted rubber-lined cones used to grip jars or bottles. It is suitable for use while opening jars or spooning out the contents. It is ideal for anyone with limited grip or the use of only one hand. It can be used to open a wide range of containers including glass jars, drink bottles, and child-proof medicine containers.
- Stabilizes jars or bottles while you open them.
- Has non-slip rubber base to make the device grip to the work surface.
- Has 3 sunken inverted slip-resistant rubber cones (in different sizes) to hold the bottle or jar.
- Includes 3 hand-held rubber opener cones (in different sizes) to grip the lid.
- Fits containers of diameters from 2.5cm (1") to 10cm (4").
- Suitable for one-handed use.
- Can be permanently fixed to a work surface, if required.
- Dimensions: 24.5 x 15 x 8.5cm
- Product Weight: 0.3kg
- Colour: White