The Statlock Catheter Stabilization Device (by Bard) is designed to secure a 3-Way Foley Catheter (at the trifurcation) to the upper leg to reduce the chance of urethral irritation or accidental removal of the catheter. The device has an adhesive backing that allows it to be positioned in the most suitable position on the skin. It is removed using alcohol.
Note: The package includes only one stabilization device and it is not reusable. The device should be checked daily and replaced at least weekly. Please refer to the Instructions for Use before using this device.
- Suitable for stabilizing 3-way Foley catheters (attaches at trifurcation)..
- Made from breathable tricot fabric for added patient comfort.
- Easier to use than tape and circumferential leg straps.
- Uses alcohol-soluble adhesive, which is gentle on the skin.
- Package includes a Skin Protectant Prep Pad, used to protect the skin and ensure that the device adheres properly. Note: The skin must first be cleansed using alcohol pads (not included) before using this Skin Protectant Prep Pad.
- Does not contain latex.
- Individual sterile pack.
- For single use only.
- Brand: StatLock®
- Code: FOL0105
- Size: Adult
- For use with: 3-Way Foley Catheter (Latex FG8 - 22 and Silicone FG8 - 26)
- Pack Size: 1 device