This is a posture harness developed for children who sit a lot in front of computers or digital devices and who need to be reminded of their posture to prevent ending up in a bad posture for long periods of time.
- Provides better posture by gradually assisting to change behavior by raising awareness.
- With the posture harness on the shoulders, it is more comfortable to stretch the back than to bend.
- Use only 1-3 hours a day.
- Can be washed at 40 degrees.
- Material: 71% cotton, 25% nylon, 4% elastane
- Size: 6-12 years (XS), 12-16 years (S).
“Give your child a strong and good posture for life. Today we see how many children and young people get stuck in front of various digital devices and become sedentary for too long, and also in bad positions. This is where gameneck or ipadneck came from. Make sure your child takes many breaks and is reminded to stretch their muscles and regain their posture after a play session "
Gabriella Follin, physiotherapist
Good posture and strong back for the future
We do not want to see more drooping children's backs over computers or screens. Good posture is established when the body grows and is affected by our lifestyle, muscle mass, movement and mood. Stimulating the body to habits of good posture is a gift the body and health enjoy throughout life!
The posture band changes the posture
The Kids harness is designed for children or young people who are still growing and the harness is flexible, discreet and easy to use.
- The posture band teaches your child to hold their shoulders down and back for a better posture.
- It makes your child aware of their bad attitude.
- The band strengthens the torso core muscles.
- It reduces problems and pain in the neck, shoulders and back.
- It ensures that your child grows sustainably with the right S-curvature in the spine.
Why is it important to work with children's posture?
A growing child needs to have a habit of upright posture to strengthen the muscles that hold the natural S-curvature of the spine. Hours over books, iPads or screens risk keeping the child or young person in a curved position with the spine in a C-curve, the abdominal muscles relaxed and the shoulders, neck and head leaning forward. This puts a great strain on the lumbar spine, neck and shoulders. The children's neck muscles are not fully developed and the load of a 10-12 kg head that is intended to be balanced directly on the spine at a forward hanging angle gives pain and poor posture and that the growing body does not have strength in the right places to keep the body upright. Try to shorten the time in front of screens and fill it with many breaks for movement. They should rather lie on their stomachs over iPads instead of sitting in a bad position.
Instructions holding strap
• Kids straps should be used for about 1-3 hours daily.
The posture band provides low-intensity training of the back and trunk muscles while you do other things.
With the Kids' straps on, it's more comfortable to stretch your back than to bend.
Wear the strap over a t-shirt and under the jacket.
• Kids' sling is adjusted before it is put on to ensure a perfect fit.
• Can be washed at 40 ° C.