The Adjusta Wedge (by Thera-Med) is a Body Support that enables you to sleep or rest with your upper body positioned at any angle between 15 and 75 degrees. It is ideal for assisting with managing conditions such as Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Barretts Oesophagus, hiatus hernia, and Congestive Heart Failure. The elevated position also helps to relieve breathing difficulties and assists with draining mucus from the nose and throat.
- Made from two parts that can be adjusted against each other to produce reclining angles from 15° to 75°.
- May help to relieve back and neck stress for those who do not feel comfortable lying flat in bed.
- May improve blood circulation for those who need to sleep with an elevated upper body.
- Suitable for use on its own or with either a contour pillow or a neck support.
- Can be used in conjunction with the Thera-Med Knee Relaxer for a total zero gravity feel.
- The cotton slip is easily removable for laundering.
|Length (of back rest portion):||70cm|
|Size of Semi Circle Support:||60cm wide x 70cm high x 18cm deep|
|Size of Triangular Support:||60cm wide x 40cm high x 27cm deep|
|Angle Option:||15 to 75 degrees|
|Inner Material:||High Density Open Cell Eurethane Foam|
|Outer Material:||100% cotton quilted cover|