The Knee Relaxer (by Thera-Med) is designed to elevate the knees and provide optimum comfort in a "zero-gravity" position.
- Keeps the knees in a raised position to take pressure off the back.
- Prevents knees from crossing over (which would cause pressure on the lower back and legs)
- Cradles your lower back and provides elevation to your knees and upper legs to naturally relax the spine decompress the vertebrae.
- Designed for use with the Thera-Med Adjusta Wedge or Contoured Bed Wedge for Zero Gravity Support.
- When the knee relaxer is used in conjunction with elevation of the back, the lung capacity may also be expanded, thereby allowing for deeper and more relaxed breathing.
|Height:||17cm (at highest point)|
|Inner Material:||Open cell "breathing" urethane foam|
|Outer Cover:||Quilted Cotton with Polyester Wadding|