Note: All Thermoskin products are non-returnable for hygiene reasons.
The Thermoskin® Knee Brace with Range of Motion (ROM) Hinge provides compression and support to help relieve the pain associated with sports injuries, arthritis and repetitive strain injuries.
(This product is also available in Single Pivot Hinge and Dual Pivot Hinge versions.)
- High quality removable hinges for flexible bracing.
- The support sleeve contains Trioxon®, a three dimensional lining that provides thermal insulation, wicking away of water and excellent air circulation, which ensures that the skin will remain dry, well-oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
- The Range of Motion (ROM) Hinge offers exceptional support and stability after knee surgery and through post-operative rehabilitation. The precise 15º Range of Motion adjustment Options help to maintain a selective range of flexion and extension.
- Promotes increased blood flow to facilitate recovery (however this product must not be worn within the first 72 hours following acute injury).
- Provides light but firm compression to counteract tissue swelling.
- Increases the temperature below the skin by up to 1.8ºC.
- Increases the elasticity and reactivity of the muscles and aids in perception of correct body position.
- Machine washable (in a delicates bag) with the hinges removed and air dry in the shade only.
To determine the required size place a tape measure around the leg just below the knee cap, with the leg slightly bent.
|Size||Leg Circumference (cm)||Leg Circumference (inches)|
|XS||28.5 - 31.5||11.25" - 12.50"|
|S||31.5 - 33.5||12.50" - 13.25"|
|M||33.5 - 36.5||13.25" - 14.25"|
|L||36.5 - 39.5||14.25 - 15.50"|
|XL||39.5 - 41.0||15.50" - 16.25"|
|XXL||41.0 - 43.0||16.25" - 17.00"|
Material Content: Nylon, Neoprene, Polyester