The Throne 3 in 1 Toilet Rail is a multipurpose toilet rail system, designed to help the user to safely lower themselves onto the toilet or push themselves up again. It provides support close to the body where it is needed the most. It is safer than over-the-toilet models because it is securely attached to the toilet pan.
- This powder coated standard model is suitable for user weights up to 130kg.
- Once installed, it is rigidly fixed to the toilet pan for improved stability and strength.
- The two arms can be rotated into 1 of 3 alternative positions: vertical (standard position), folded down, or splayed outwards.
- Each arm can be folded down independently to facilitate wheelchair transfer.
- If required, one or both arms can be fully removed without removing the frame.
- The distance between the handles (arms) can be set to either 510mm or 640mm.
- These toilet rails to not need to be removed to suit the needs of other users of the toilet who do not require rails.
- It can be used with a Throne spacer, which raises the height of the toilet seat.
|Distance Between Handles:||510mm or 640mm|
|Height of Handles Above Seat:||260mm (approx)|
|Back Plate Internal Measurement:||370mm|
|Material||Powder coated metal|
|Maximum User Weight:||130kg|