The Throne Stainless Steel Rail is designed to help the user to safely lower themselves onto the toilet or push themselves up again. It is suitable for people with a larger build. It provides support close to the body where it is needed the most. It is safer than over-the-toilet models because it is securely attached to the toilet pan.
- This stainless steel bariatric model is suitable for user weights up to 180kg.
- It has free-standing height-adjustable support legs with rubber grips on the feet, that allow it to be supported by the floor rather than only by the toilet itself, for added strength and stability.
- The support legs are set back so that they do not get in the user's way.
- The distance between the hand rails is fixed at 600mm.
- It can be used with a Throne spacer, which raises the height of the toilet seat.
|Distance Between Handles:||600mm|
|Height of Handles Above Seat:||250mm (approx)|
|Material||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Maximum User Weight:||180kg|