These prices include the spacer only (either 50mm or 80mm). The rails can be purchased separately, if required.
The Throne Toilet Spacer is designed to increase the height of the toilet seat so that less effort is required to sit down and stand up again. It fits between the toilet bowl and the existing toilet seat.
- Easy to install and fits most standard toilets and electronic bidets.
- Available in two thicknesses: 50mm or 80mm.
- Allows the use of a normal toilet seat.
- Long bolts are supplied to secure the toilet seat and spacer to the toilet pan.
- Once installed, the spacer becomes an extension of the toilet pan.
- Has slip-resistant rubber pads on the surface that rests on top of the toilet pan and extends partially into the toilet bowl for stability.
- Any lateral movement can be eliminated by using a small amount of double sided tape to attach the spacer to the top of the pan.
- Can be used with Throne toilet rails.
|Spacer Height (thickness):||50mm or 80mm|
|Spacer Total Depth (front to back length):||480mm|
|Spacer Total Width (side to side):||370mm|
|Material:||Plastic, with rubber pads|
|Maximum User Weight:||150kg|