The Uccello Kettle is a kettle tipper with integrated kettle that makes pouring hot water into a cup effortless and safe. It is ideal for anyone who has difficulty lifting and pouring a full kettle, including those with arthritis, weak hands/arms, tremors, or impaired coordination. This elegant kettle will enable you to make a nice cup of tea without worrying about spilling boiling water.
- Weighted, stable, non-slip base.
- The unique PowerPour technology delivers an effortless pour action.
- When the kettle is tilted using the ergonomic handle, the non-weight-bearing 'tilt and pour' action directs hot water to the fixed position of the cup, without the need to remove the kettle from its cradle.
- The weighted base arcs on a rotating axis to deliver hot water safely and easily.
- The water level indicator is easy to read so you can to boil exactly the amount you need, saving you time and electricity.
- The power-on light illuminates when the kettle is switched on.
- The kettle has a large opening to make it easy to fill and clean.
- The one-touch-to-open hinged lid required only a light touch to open (using the button) or close.
- The tapered spout ensures that the water is targeted to the same spot every time and enables you to pour without splashing.
- The anti-scale filter can be removed for cleaning.
- The kettle can be lifted out of the base for optional hand-held pouring.
- Low noise when boiling.
- Uses British safety technology and control.
- Auto shut-off with over-heating protection.
- All plastics in contact with the water are BPA free.
- Available in a choice of two high visibility colour combinations: black and white, or red and white. (The high contrast between the coloured parts (lid, handle, base) and the white parts (kettle body, lid button) makes it easier to identify the kettle parts for people with low vision.)
|Capacity:||1.5L (approx. 6 cups)|
|Materials of the Kettle Vessel, Cradle and Base:||Polypropylene|
|Materials of the Elements and Controls:||Stainless Steel|