The Care Quip Walking Belt is designed to assist the carer with the safe transfer and ambulation of their client (patient).
- Reduces the risk of strain or back injury for both the carer and the user (the patient)
- Double sided velcro fastener increases security and support
- Constructed from nylon and cotton with an inside lining of a slip resistant material to minimise the risk of the belt riding up during use
- Four large padded vertical handles assist the carer in supporting the client while walking
- Machine washable, but do not tumble dry
- Available in 4 sizes
Size selection information:
- The Walking Belt can be fitted in one of three positions: around the waist, under the arms, or under the bust.
- Ensure that the chosen position will not cause the client injury.
- To choose the correct size, measure either the waist or the chest circumference, depending on the required position of use.
69cm - 93cm
|501M||Medium||Yellow||85cm - 110cm|
|501L||Large||Green||90cm - 117cm|
|501XL||Extra Large||Blue||108cm - 133cm|