The Welcare Stay-Dry Bedwetting Alarm is an effective method for training a child out of bed wetting. The alarm can be worn on the upper arm and is connected via a cable under the clothes to the sensors that are placed in the underwear. It has a moisture sensitive alarm which is activated when the child wets the bed, producing a sound and/or vibration. This alert helps the child to recognise and respond to the sensation of a full bladder while asleep. The alarm will also alert the carer to assist the child to go to the toilet and replace wet clothing or bedding.
- Light, compact device that attaches to the upper arm using an adjustable arm band.
- The Mode Switch has "Off Switch" and two alert modes: "Sound & Vibration", "Vibration Only".
- LED light indicators.
- USB rechargeable battery with charging cable.
- Instruction manual, progress chart and stickers are included.
Note: This device is not recommended for children under the age of 5 years.
- Alarm Body Dimensions: 60 x 50 x 10mm
- Product Weight: 50g (excluding packaging)
- Materials: ABS plastic, Nylon elastic armband
- Battery Type: In-built Lithium-ion, rechargeable via USB (5.0V DC, 0.15A)
- Battery Charging Time: Approximately 2-3 hours
- LED light indicator meanings: red solid light = battery charging; blue solid light = battery charged; red flashing light = battery low; blue "flashing" light = alarm triggered by bedwetting.