The Ezy-Ups Dressing Aid is a pair of long sticks with handles and curved T-shaped ends designed to help anyone who struggles to get dressed due to restricted movement, such as people who have back injuries or fused spines, who are recovering from hip surgery, or who are elderly or pregnant. Can be used to assist with putting on underpants (disposable and standard), trousers, pants or skirts by pulling them up to above knee height.
- The plastic shafts have high tensile steel through their centres for added strength and durability.
- The soft handles (EVA padded) are easy to grip.
- The curved T-shaped heads are lined with hook and loop on the convex side to hold clothing in place.
- The tapered corners of the heads allow heavier clothing to the handled.
- Holds clothing open using minimal pressure and aligns clothing to the correct angle for pulling up over the legs.
- Using Ezy-ups to put on clothing takes just three steps: place the two sticks into clothing, place over the feet, pull clothing up over the legs until above the knees. Removal of the clothing is achieved by reversing these steps. (See package for instructions.)
- Stick Length 500mm
- Hand Grip Length: 130mm
- Hand Grip Diameter: 25mm
- Weight: 70g each
- Available Colours: White, Blue, Pink