The Good Grips Weighted Rocker Knife is used by rocking it back and forth to cut food. It has a wide non-slip handle with added weight.
- The large textured rubber handle is helpful for persons with a weak grasp or limited hand coordination
- The curved blade cuts food by rocking and helps to reduce wrist strain (See the packaging for instructions on how to use this cutlery)
- The weighted handle provides more stability for persons with hand tremors or spasticity
- Stainless steel cutlery head
- Rubber handle (BPA and latex free)
- Dishwasher safe
|Added weight in handle||170g|
Note: This cutlery item is not designed to be bent. This is a weighted cutlery item. Good Grips cutlery are also available in non-weighted versions.