The Omron HV-F128 TENS Therapy Device is an electronic nerve stimulator with 12 automatic therapy modes and 5 special modes, so it can adapt your pain treatment according to your preference and pain symptoms.
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) technology is a drug-free treatment that is clinically proven to help to:
- Block the pain message
- Trigger the release of endorphins (natural pain killers)
- Improve blood circulation (as result of repeated muscle contraction and muscle relaxation)
Note: This product is not suitable for people with electronic implants such as pacemakers.
- Using the 12 Different Programs for Advanced Pain Relief you can select modes to soothe and relieve, for specific regions and massage types:
- Soothe and Relieve mode of varied frequency (up to 1200Hz).
- 6 automatic therapy programs for specific regions: Shoulder, Joint, Arm, Sole, Leg and Waist.
- 4 massaging modes: Tapping, Kneading, Pushing, Rubbing.
- Using the 5 Special Modes you can adapt your treatment according to your preference and pain symptoms:
- Hyper Mode (for relief of stiffness with gradual increase of intensity during treatment).
- Soft Mode (for relief with soft stimulation).
- Repeat Mode (repeats your choice of stimulation).
- Point and Wide Mode (treats a small or wide area respectively).
- Balance Adjustment (for emphasis of therapy on red or white sides or both (pads)).
- Supplied with a pair of durable long-life self-adhesive pads that are reusable up to 150 times and washable up to 10 times.
Others Also Bought