The Pelican Leg Lifter (One Leg) is a self-help webbing strap that enables the user to move a stiff or immobile leg when transferring or dressing. It can also be used by the carer to avoid having to bend over. It is designed for use on one leg at a time. It can be used in a variety of situations, e.g. to move your legs on/off a bed or to place your feet on a your wheelchair's footplates.
- Made from strong webbing with plastic inside to keep it straight, so the open lower loop can easily be placed over the foot.
- The upper soft loop fits around the hand and wrist.
- The two additional loops on the stem are used as hand grips.
- The hand loops can be used in various ways so that you can use your body weight to help lift your leg.
- The outer material is wipeable for cleaning and disinfection and can be hand washed at up to 80 degrees C.
|Outer Material:||Nylon webbing|
|Total Length:||84cm (approx)|
See the Pelican Leg Lifter in use on YouTube: