The Pelican Leg Lifter (Two Leg) is a self-help webbing strap that enables the user to move their stiff or immobile legs when transferring or dressing. It can also be used by the carer to avoid having to bend over. It is designed for use on both legs at the same time. It can be used in a variety of situations, e.g. to move your legs on/off a bed or to place your feet on a your wheelchair's footplates.
- Made from strong webbing with plastic inside to keep it straight, so the open lower loops can easily be placed over the feet.
- The upper soft loop fits around the hand and wrist.
- The two additional loops on the stem are used as hand grips.
- The hand loops can be used in various ways so that you can use your body weight to help lift your leg.
- The outer material is easily wipeable for cleaning and disinfection.
|Total Length:||90cm (approx)|
See the Pelican Leg Lifter in use on YouTube:
Others Also Bought
More From This Category