- The Pride Go Chair - New Generation electric wheelchair has undergone several changes from the Pride Go Chair, while still offering light-weight travel and independence on the go:
- It combines super portability, maneuverability and style at a great price.
- It is highly recommended for indoors, shopping centres and nursing homes.
- It is completely portable and disassembles into four manageable pieces to fit in most vehicle boots.
- It has twin motors for traction and precision handling.
- Optional accessories include rear canvas carry bag, walker holder, walking stick holder, oxygen bottle holder, sheepskin seat cover and durable weather cover.
|Maximum User Weight||136kg|
|Maximum Range||14.06km per charge|
|Drive Wheels||20.00cm (8") solid|
|Front Castors||15.24cm (6") solid|
|Rear Anti-tips||7.62cm (3") solid|
|Ground Clearance||4.2cm (1.6") at anti-tip bracket, 4.8cm (1.9") at frame|
|Turning Radius||64.5cm (24.4") with foot platform|
|Length||83.82cm (33") with front rigging|
|Seat Type||foldable, compact, lightweight|
|Batteries||2 x 18AH, 12 V, deep cycle|
|Charger||Off board, 2 amp|
|Electronics||40 amp, PG GC3 (non-programmable)|
|Base Weight||30kg (67lbs) (front and rear)|
|Standard Seat Weight||13.6kg (30lbs)|
|Battery Pack Weight||14.06kg (31lbs)|
|Heaviest Piece (Rear)||16.3kg (31lbs)|
|Warranty||2 year limited|
|Colours||Ruby Red or Pearl White|